THE FOLLOWING TERMS & Conditions may apply when ENROLLING YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE INTO A WORKSHOp.
FALCON GREY CERAMICS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME.
Falcon Grey Ceramics reserves the right to reschedule/cancel a workshop if it fails to achieve a minimum number of enrollments or for reasons outside its control. If unable to reschedule, a full refund will be given if the workshop is cancelled.
- To secure a spot, the workshop must be paid in full at time of booking.
- If you cancel an enrollment two or more weeks prior to workshop commencement then a full refund will be given.
- A 50% refund will be given if you cancel 2 weeks prior to workshop commencement.
- No refund will be given if your cancellation occurs within 5 days of workshop commencement.
- If you are unable to attend a workshop please send an email to reschedule. There are no make-up workshops or refunds for a missed workshop.
If you have been unwell please do not attend. I appreciate this courtesy to avoid the spread of illness to other students and staff. .
Images and or filming of students participating in workshops are generally used for promotion on the website and social media pages (Instagram/Facebook) or for other advertising. By enrolling you are allowing Falcon Grey Ceramics permission to use your imagery. Please advise prior to the workshop if you do not wish to have you or your attendee’s image used. You may request at any time to have an image removed.
Falcon Grey Ceramics cannot be held responsible for any personal property you or your attendee bring onto the premises and cannot be liable for any loss or damage to such property.
Please advise me of any requirements that you/your attendee have in regards to allergies/medications. If your attendee has any other requirements that may assist me in teaching them please feel free to advise me prior to the start of the workshop. In the case of an emergency, please provide a phone number if you leave your attendee during the workshop.